Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Invitation

Hi Everyone and welcome Ivett here again to share a new project with you for November! 
I have put together a Thanksgiving Card this month with some fabulous colors. I used my favorite Sizzex mini pumpkin and leaf #4 die. I have had this die for ever and it’s gotten lots of love over the years. The funny thing about it is that I can always think of new ways to use them! 


I will be hosting Thanksgiving at my home this year and thought it would be nice to make some personal invitations for a few family and friends this year!
The colors I used for this project were: Tiger Lily Red Orange, Marigold Yellow Orange, Cowabunga Copper, Ponderosa Pines Olive, and Steampunk Sepia.
I found the perfect brown ribbon that says autumn on it to divided the card up and give it some character.
 
I embossed the metal piece and the back of the card with a Spellbinders Die and inked all the edges with Distress ink for depth. The inside of the card I just lined with white 110 lbs. paper and will fill it out later. I also used 140 lbs. water color paper for the pumpkins and outside liner to the card.

Bellow I have a tutorial on how I put this card together.
 As always I hope to have inspired you to create something wonderful! 

No comments: