Monday, January 5, 2015

$20 Planner Challenge/52 Week Money Savings Challenge

You’re invited!!! 
 I’m calling all planner addicts 
Newbies =)
To welcome the New Year I have decided to do a $20 Planner Challenge and I’m inviting you to do the same. Recently I posted a video showing my new 2014 PlumPaper Designs Planner and some of my viewers posted the question of how you can achieve planning throughout the year on a dime! This got me brainstorming and I came up with the idea of a $20 Planner Challenge.
I scouted several of my favorite spots for example Michael’s, Barns & Noble, and Joanne’s for planners and accessories on a $20 budget. Can I hear and hear an applause? I think was I was pretty successful at finding a good planner for you on a tight budget! I was able to score Washi tape stickers, page flags, and planner for $19.63 and had a little change to spare.

I am tagging all of you to do the same. We can always use an extra planner for home, work, fitness, etc. especially for the less than $20.

I am also tagging you to do the 52 Week Money savings Challenge with me this year. We can keep each other accountable by using the #icarrillodesigns on Instagram. This is a nifty little tool/printable that can help you save about $1300 in a year giving you extra money for your pocket. You can find the printable at www.freshandorganized.com

Bellow I have a video showing you my shopping adventure and how to go about doing this challenge for yourself.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: